HUMAN RESOURCES PARTNER | TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST | SENIOR RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
At Arielle (http://arielle.com.au), we pride ourselves on the amazing clients we get to work with each day. We are in high growth right now and our forward-thinking, bold brand is looking to achieve great results in the careers space, in a short period of time. We’re in the business of changing the recruitment game and providing Australian professionals with the most up-to-date resources they need to succeed in a social media connected, digital media driven, careers landscape. We partner with managers and executives who understand that the old rules of standing out from the competition no longer apply.
Arielle started 2.5 years ago as a resume writing side gig. Today, thousands of resumes and LinkedIn profiles later, we have realised that helping people get jobs is about more than providing them with great documents. Don’t get us wrong, our resumes are talk of the town (unlike the boring, stuffy ones you’re used to seeing), but as the world’s movement into the digital age continues to accelerate, we are positioning ourselves to be at the forefront of this change.
Our vision is twofold: to create Australia’s online hub for leadership thinking and to change the way high performing individuals are discovered by prospective employers in years to come. For that we’re looking for talented and passionate people to join our team: people who live and breathe leadership, talent, upward career growth and personal branding. Our boutique brand fuses HR and digital worlds, and we’re looking to connect with other seasoned professionals who share in our hunger for and commitment to making a difference to how the world recruits.
We are a strong team of exceptional performers who are driven by a mission we believe in. We aim to win by fulfilling on our mission. We are driven to do our best work, to achieve the highest professional satisfaction, to experience the exhilaration of working with outstanding colleagues, to grow and to learn through excellence via the 8 values described below.
• Passionate: we love what we do. We enthusiastically put our heart into our work and we brazenly aim to make a difference to today and tomorrow’s leaders.
• Innovative: we don’t assume that existing norms are correct. We create products that are unique in the market. We have built our brand to challenge the status quo and to create new best practices. Our aim is to never get complacent.
• Boutique: no two people are the same. There are no cookie-cutter, ‘one size fits all’ approaches here.
• Agile: the world of work is changing at lightning speed. We aim to be at the cutting edge of the recruitment game. We combine the nimbleness and savvy of a tech startup with the reliability and credibility of an industry leader. We are determined to keep clients ahead of the curve and do the same with our own brand.
• Ambitious: we are devoted to our clients. We work hard and are hungry to achieve. Our priority is delivering real results, and leaving clients with a “wow” factor.
• Transparent: We’ll tell you how it is. The industry is not known for its transparency, but we’re in the business of shining a light on the gaps and then closing them. Simple.
• Generous: we strive to over-deliver and to give our clients and staff more than they expect. Our aim is to improve the life of every person who interacts with our business.
• Home-Grown: Our ultimate ambition is to guarantee that Australian executives are playing competitively on a global level.
We are in need of a talented, go-getting Human Resources or Talent Acquisition Professional who will work relentlessly with our clients to understand their needs, offering them the highest levels of strategic career and recruitment advice and providing solutions that will take their prospects to the next level.
You will excel in a busy, “all hands on deck” environment. You love solving problems and can thrive in a mission-centered, professional yet informal start-up culture.
Reporting to the Founder and Director of the business, you will be amongst a growing team of hand-picked professionals who are thirsty to make a difference to not only individuals but to the bigger recruitment game. Warm, passionate, knowledgeable, you are focused on delivery and flourish when surpassing expectations.
This role will require you to position the leaders of today and tomorrow effectively in order to allow them to excel within their careers, shaping their professional brand in a new and ever changing world of recruitment. Harnessing the power of social media, hand-crafting quality documentation and providing superior coaching, your HR consultative approach will differentiate clients from their competition to deliver great results.
As the key relationship manager, you will become an absolute ‘brand fan’ and advocate. You will get to know each client in order to understand their experience intricately, what makes them different as well as their needs, then recommending a strategy for their personal brand presentation and delivering on it.
• Being obsessed about great client experience, careers, leadership, and personal branding;
• Managing, leading and facilitating the client experience throughout the career overhaul and personal brand creation process;
• Building strong trust-based relationships with clients, acting as a relationship manager to understand their needs;
• Educating clients around best practice search and networking strategies, providing sound and informed career related advice.
• Conduct deep-dive consultations with clients (at mostly managerial and executive level), taking an avid interest in their background, personality and the nitty gritty of what makes them different and what makes them tick;
• Setting document and positioning strategy in terms of brand presentation as well as suitable direction;
• Providing coaching sessions to help client improve their interview skills;
• Research various information including position descriptions, roles of interest and client competition in order to craft clients career assets.
• Write documentation from end to end to position clients in a manner that delivers upon their intended outcome;
• Partnering with clients to ensure they are achieving desired results;
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERTISE:
You can be described as follows:
• Knowledgeable. Experienced in talent acquisition and recruitment practices, you understand the importance of social media. You are able to support and mentor others in these domains. You have significant expertise within Human Resources, Executive Search and/or Talent Acquisition;
• Natural leader. You thrive on building relationships and make people feel supported by you. You are at your best when you collaborate with clients, providing consultation, education and advice across a range of recruitment and career-related subjects;
• Self-driven & Entrepreneurial in nature. You are the epitome of organised and keep your word without a shadow of doubt. You always, ALWAYS follow through on what you’ve promised. You have an inner desire to go the extra mile and make a difference to people’s lives. You volunteer for the impossible and get stuff DONE;
• You are innately curious. You ask questions. You listen well. You research. And research. You want to understand what drives people and look to see the best in people.
• Innovative. Extremely creative, you search for ways to tweak and optimise the current state of play.
• Obsessive about all things People and Communication: You are self aware, well-spoken over the phone and eloquent in emails. Communication is your bread and butter and the written word is your secret crush. You easily express yourself via language.
• Fun. You’re a charismatic people person who is flexible and excited by the prospect of helping build something awesome and sharing it with the world. You have a passion for the development of people and of business.
• Motivated. You understand the impact of highly satisfied customers and raving fans; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues and are ridiculously picky about punctuation, spelling and grammar!
• Cool as a cucumber. You don’t get overwhelmed easily.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Being close to the decision making within the business; we have a flat organisational structure and are open and responsive to suggestions and ideas;
• Highly professional, yet down-to-earth team environment;
• Possibility of stock options for the right people;
• No office politics;
• Flexible work arrangements;
• Real opportunity to have a seat at the leadership table down the track;
• The possibility of career progression, learning and making an impact through leading projects and a team.
We are in rapid growth stage right now and we’re looking to fill positions with part-time and full-time hours. Please indicate your preference in a covering letter.
This role would suit you if you’re:
• Currently working in the corporate world and would love to flourish in a smaller business environment and be part of a movement that aims to ensure Australian Leaders of today and tomorrow are ahead of the pack within the international arena.
• An HR or Recruitment professional, nearing the end of your parental leave period, who prefers not to return to the corporate world.
Please submit your application to Irene McConnell, Founder & Director at Arielle via email on email@example.com quoting the subject “Relationship Manager Application”. Include your resume and a personalised cover letter, ensuring the following three questions are answered within:
• What motivates you to get out of bed in the morning?
• What success are you particularly proud of?
• Why do you think you’re right for this job?